I like to talk to cameras

OMG 50 Cent lost 54 pounds for movie!

Posted by on May 28th, 2010 and filed under All Posts, comics n pix, films. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

O.M.G

I don’t think I could ever do this, but 50 cent has managed to lose 54 pounds for his latest upcoming movie ‘Things Fall Apart’ in which he plays a cancer sufferer.

Just look at the before and after picture!  It’s mad!

According to ThisIs50.com, who provided the above picture as well as a second glimpse, Jackson lost 54 pounds over a course of nine weeks to physically fit the part.

9 Responses for “OMG 50 Cent lost 54 pounds for movie!”

1. Poonam says:

He looks sick and disgusting! Maybe his acting will do better than his music career!

2. Gaurav Patel says:

That's dedication right there. Not many would go that far, most can be accomplished with makeup but he went the extra mile. Props.

3. Gaurav Patel says:

Oh, and I'm guessing it's not all that cool to look like a cancer patient amongst your "gangster" rap peers either.

4. shokki says:

50 cent is not a pridefull man like you jealous bums out there hes a realist to the point
    he music is just on top of all and now he is also a actor he knows how to go with the flow thats why he has made it in life so you hateters stop hateting

5. Jjkittyjj says:

@poonam: you are such a hater! Who are you again? Oh yeah nobody!!

6. Sommer says:

Fantastic post! I think the hardest thing for me and for most people is not only trying to
    find ways to workout and lose weight but to also to also make
    it enjoyable. I always run with my dog around the city or in the hills when I
    can. Whatever can be done to vary things is much better than doing the same old
    thing.

Eating food with no taste isn’t going to help you to lose weight either. If you can find foods that are healthy but still have great taste, eventually your brain is going to think that eating healthy is a good thing because the food tastes great.

Anyway, thanks for the post. There is so much information out there it’s overwhelming.
    This definitely help!